Tanglewood Sue is a HUGE fan of Debi’s Design Diary DIY Paint and you will be too!
If you are just finding out about this amazing paint check out my youtube channel where I post tons of tutorials on the amazing ways you can use this product.
Unlike any other chalkpaint, Debi’s Design Diary DIY Paint is completely water-soluble until the final topcoat is applied. This means you can blend colors even after your paint has dried! The colors and the pigments are just gorgeous and the possibilities are endless. All orders from our website include a link to a FREE video tutorial to get you started on your painting journey.
8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don’t even need to stir! It’s that good)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal surface with DIY PAINT FINISHING PRODUCT.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.
Color your DREAMS!